Tuesday 30 October 2012

Halloween Tag Swap

We didn't really want to come back, we were feeling so nice and cosy in the cottage in France, but I am happy to be back in my craft room! I didn't take any crafty stuff with me for the couple of weeks we were going to spend in France, and by the end of the two weeks, I really wanted to mess with paper and glue, and fabric and lace, and all that stuff. At least I had the wool to start on Vicki's wonderful PINK SCARF project so my hands weren't completely idle. 

Oh heck, I have so many things to show you, from before we went to France as well. You remember the Halloween tag swap I was in? Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff is such a fabulous swap hostess, have a look at what I received just hours before we went to France -

Beautifully decorated package-

The tag book -

 Kimberly made these great wooden tags for each tag book -

And I was so pleased with the tags I received back. In the order they were arranged in the tag book -

This is JoAnne's ( Vintage Dragonfly blog ) tag - Front 


Back -

Michele's tag ( Something Special blog ) - Front 

Back -

Sylvia's tag ( Little Treasures by Sylvia blog ) - Front

Back -

Carol, unfortunately I don't have her blog details- Front

Back -

Marcia's tag ( The Shop around the Corner blog ) - Front

Aren't they all great? These are the ones I made for swap, you have probably seen them on my blog before, but I thought I'd remind you ;-) -



I have to go over to the Tag Tuesday blog now and post this week's tag challenge. Dang, I have missed so many in the last couple of months, I have a heck of a lot of catching up to do. Ah well, lets start with today's.

Toodlepip xxx

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Ooh, so Halloweenish...is that a word? Looks like a great time creating tags as these!

Dorthe said...

So great to see you back, dear Liz.
Your recieved tags are great all.
Some beautiful, some scarry ,lol-and yours so both beautiful and scarry :-).
I have send you a little "letter" today, and hope it reaches you safely,my friend.
Hugs,Dorthe

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Spooktacular,dear Liz.Have a Happy Halloween.
Hugs,
Marie